Friday 22 August 2014

My first outing with Indian Transgenders


I wanted to cross dress desperately, that too with people watching me, praising me and I should feel the feminine reactions I get when I am with people who acknowledge me as a female. How to achieve it? I approached a Voluntary Health Organisation in Kolkata, India and requested their help and they suggested me a transgender who could help me out......

My First outing with Indian Transgenders:

It was a cold day in Kolkata, India. I had traveled about 40 Kms to see the transgender suggested by the NGO. Her name was Suman. I was truly excited as this was supposed to be my first outing in female dress. I was waiting exactly at a place where she wanted me to wait with thumping heart and a crazy feeling that I might again come and stroll in that very place in female cloths. I had an odd feeling that she might come late in order to pretend like a real female. And it so happened that she came 30 minutes late in an Auto Rickshaw. The first thing that caught my eyes were her short Skirt showing her thin, long and elegant thighs. I thought she felt confident in that dress and cared a damn about the stares she got from the people surrounding us. 
I introduced myself as we were meeting for the first time even though we had talked earlier over phone. Only when her voice came out one could say that she was a transgender or else she looked exactly like a female.

Transgender's House:

She then took me to her house saying that we had to collect some dresses and make-up things for me.Her house was small, congested like any middle class family's house in Kolkata. Her Father was sitting in the hall and stared at me so hard as it I had come there for stealing something. But she quickly ushered me into her room which was also small but had a bit of privacy. I could imagine how her father felt seeing his only son dressed up like a female in a short mini skirt and bringing a male to his house. I know he might even murder me if he had a chance.She collected some cloths and things and we started to a place where thought would be safe for me to get cross-dressed

Walking Street as a Whore:

On our way to the place she suggested we passed through a deserted lane where I could find groups of men standing here and there. Most of them in their bikes and few in their Cars. While I was wondering what they are doing in a street like this, one more transgender joined us. She was dark, tall and young. But very lean and ill-dressed. An animated conversation began and the new girl was indicating a particular person with a bike and was telling that he wanted a Blow Job in the street corner and laughed out loud. 
It seemed after hearing the rate demanded for the service, he became dumb and and from that time onward he was staring at her. When their conversation ended, the second girl also decided to accompany us as she said she wanted to see me transformed into Girl.
I asked her with full of dreams whether I would be able to walk the street like her after dressing up like a female. Both of them laughed but didn't reply.

Process of Transformation:
In the place where she suggested there were three more transgenders and all were happy to see me. They crowded around me and started making suggestions. Suman was the one who first acted. She asked me to undress. I felt a bit embarrassed but still managed to strip and stood there with just my Panties on (I had the oversight to wear my new panty beneath my Pant)  She draped my body with a big Turkey Towel and asked me to sit in the chair.


Then Suman started applying foundation in my face and the feeling was electrifying. Then the Powder, Blush, Lip Stick and eye decorations and finally she brought a Mirror and showed me. I couldn't believe what I saw in the Mirror. I was completely transformed and I myself could not recognize me. She removed the turkey towel and then draped me with a silky cloth and took some snap shots.
She then took out a party dress that was black in color from her bag and asked me to wear it. While trying that dress only, I felt how thin she should be because after wearing it, I could not zip it in the back. All of them took their turn and tried but all their efforts went vain. The truth is truth, I was fat. Without Zipping the dress Suman took few more snap shots.

Transformation completed:
None of the dresses brought by Suman fitted me. At that a real Lady joined us and introduced as the counsellor for transgenders and inquired about what exactly was happening there. When she was told about the mismatch of the dresses she felt real pity for me and offered to help me out. She said she is going to attend a function in the evening and for the occasion she had brought a dress which she could lend me if I guarantee to return it by evening.
I gladly accepted and my second transformation began. Believe me the change was beautiful and I was fully satisfied. But my main disappointment came when I was told that I could not go out in that traditional dress because that would look odd. I was guaranteed that if I came again next week I could have that experience.
So I came Next week and the same girl along with few others cheated me and stole all my money from my Bank account. Let me tell that story in my next Blog.























No comments:

Post a Comment