Thursday, 25 December 2014

Monalisa Washing Cloths and making Coffee - 5 seductive videos

I am sharing 5 more of my videos here. Do not miss the nipple slip in the first video Crossdresser Mona - Cloth washing fetish.

I always have a liking to do household chores when dressed up as a female. In this video also after dressing up, I collected all my boy friend's cloths put them in soap water, soaked it well and hand washed it in Indian style and I have captured the entire event in  a video and that I am sharing now:


2) Sexy Indian Crossdrresser Mona

I wore my two piece silk nightie  and enjoyed an evening and while doing so captured my motions and emotions and here they are:



3) Crossdresser Mona - Coffee time:

During my business tours I used to take a handy coffee maker which is nothing but a small immersion heater and also some cream and coffee powder. I cannot live without coffee and in some places I visit it will be real difficult to have a good coffee and my handy arrangement helps me in preparing coffee myself in the hotel room itself. Once I made my coffee wearing female dress and the video is here for you to watch and comment




4) Crossdresser Mona - A Scientific Analysis:

I just found some information that analysed a female scientifically like a chemical engineer and I found that so attractive that I made those quotes into a power point presentation and later mixed it with video clips and made a video and here it is


5) Crossdresser Mona - Juicy Boobs

This video shows by boobs and cleavage and you will sure like the way it is presented. The boobs will look really juicy and yummy that you would want to touch it and have a feel of that softness.



No comments:

Post a Comment